I work with clients all over the world but I’m based right here in Geelong, Australia.
- about me
- why choose WordPress for your business
- Professional design to represent your brand
- good design = perceived usability. happier users equals more leads, etc. ref
- Hosting built right into it
- I host the site for you on rock-solid infrastructure that is incredibly fast and super secure.
- no shared hosting
- load balanced system to handle any spike in traffic
- Speed = better user experience, better Google rankings, more conversions
- Security = peace of mind, integrity of your site, trust
- System monitoring
- If something goes wrong, we’ll know about it and fix it.
- Routine maintenance
- Controlled updates = no surprise breakages
- Testing with each update cycle = consistent functionality and uninterrupted service of your website
- Website hosting
- WordPress core updates
- Monthly plugin updates
- Daily server monitoring
- Daily backups
- 24/7 Google analytics access
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- optimised content for SEO
- What exactly is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- “Search Engine Optimisation or “SEO” is the practice of optimising content so Google finds it, likes it and shows it to searchers. Your website is your content battleship, which is why GOOP Digital builds SEO into the structure of every website, from the very beginning.
SEO encompasses many elements, including webdesign and development. The most common element of SEO is keywords and copywriting. Keywords are the terms and phrases your customers are typing into Google search to find what they need, where they need it. Many of our clients never fully understand SEO, but they don’t need to because we’re so good at it.
SEO is what drives business online. It’s what makes your business get found in Google. It’s what regional small business owners need to level the playing field.”